Tuesday, March 31, 2009

France, Day Four.

GUESS WHO JUST RESIZED ALL OF THEIR PICTURES (FINALLY)?!
Mhm, that's right. I did. And I'm pretty dang proud of myself.
So that means I can upload lots of pretty pictures to Facebook and Myspace for everyone back home to see. Also, that means I can add more to my blog. HOORAY! ...Or however you spell it.
ANYWAYS, today. Let's see. Today we went to a museum in Strasbourg. It was pretty cool. I mostly took pictures, since I couldn't understand the tour guide all that much. ...Oops.
After the museum, we ate lunch. I have NO idea what you would call the sandwich I had, but it was something sort of...odd. I didn't really like it. Bread + ham + cream cheese + butter + cheese + raw bacon (?) = gross. But, hey. Different culture, different tastes. I'm here to learn, I guess. And I definitely learned to specify when asked "Do you want a ham sandwich?". Hahaha.
The concentration camp we visited today was... interesting. Sad, but not as sad as it could be, I guess. Considering most of the stuff that I saw was in French (though apparently there were English translations, which I didn't find out until later). I mostly just enjoyed taking pictures. Which sounds kinda weird, but. I don't know. It's history, and history is interesting. Let's not question that theory, mmk?

After that, we went back to school, and the school had a reception for all of the American students. It was pretty nice.
ANYWAYS. I'm tired, and I'm talking to Dre on the phone, so. Imma peace out.
And post some pictures.
Since they're worth a thousand words.
That means my blog is long.
So.





From yesterday:




Today:














2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your blog is much more exciting than Cole's. Hope you guys are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Tina. (:
    Hope spring break is nice for you!

    ReplyDelete