Monday, March 30, 2009

France, Day Three.



^^ I'd like to point out that, just for the record, this fall most likely contributed to the massive bruise on my left knee.
ANYWAYS.

Day 3, Strasbourg, France:

Pretty muchhhh, I'm really tired. The alarm Erin and I set didn't go off this morning, so we overslept. A little. Like 15 minutes. But anyways, apparently Oriane and her sister don't really, I don't know Get ready for school in the mornings? They just kinda get up, and go. So, you can imagine, we had fun with that.

First off, everyone was pretty culture shocked this morning, and were pretty glad to see everyone back in one place. We took a tour of the school, then took a boatride down the river running through the city. I have plenty of pictures, but I'm pretty tired, and don't really wanna upload them right now.
After the boatride, we walked around a little, did some shopping, then went back to the school for lunch.
After lunch, we were given a tour of the city by a few locals, which was pretty interesting.
I was pretty shocked to see a Subway in Strasbourg, which I need to make a note to go to at some point.
The rest of the day was pretty chill, we went to a park, and visited a small zoo. Most of the students went to the park, so you can imagine how that went. Needless to say, IT WAS FUN.






So yeah. That's basically the jist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment