Wednesday, April 8, 2009

France, Day Eleven.

EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.
EUROPA PARK.

Today was pretty beast, I gotta be honest.
Europa was amazing, the rides were great, and I DIDN'T CHICKEN OUT.
That's right. I rode the bigger stuff WITHOUT people begging/bribing me to. I was pretty proud of myself, to be 100% honest.
The best? Silver Star and Blue Flame.
Blue Flame is Europa Park's newest ride, and it's INCREDIBLE. I wish I had a picture of it, but I'm sure someone does, so just check around on the blogs.
I also enjoyed sprinting all the way to the Silver Star, jumping all of the barricades, and sprinting through the line with the last group of kids I was with. That was pretty epic.
So anyways, the park was basically one of the best days here in France so far.
The busride back was pretty nice, too. Ryan and I jammed out to his iPod, and made up an improv dance to "Hot N' Cold" by Katy Perry.
Yeah, I know. I'd be jealous of our mad dance skills, too. We ARE pretty awesome.

Anyways, I'm tired.
Erin is laying here playing that game on her iPod again, which means she's tired, too.
She still can't figure out her blog, even after Oriane and I both tried to help her. I don't know what's up with Blogger; It's just being too complicated for the 3 of us right now.
So anyways, goodnight.
I'll post some huge blog with pictures later.
When I'm not tired.
And actually feel like doing it.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment