Friday, April 10, 2009

France, Day Thirteen.

Okay, so: I think I messed up the days. I think yesterday was day 13, and Wednesday (Europa Park) was day 12. I have no idea.

ANYWAYS.
Yesterdayyy was pretty cool.
We went to some old village where people showed us how they made traditional pottery from the village.
Then we went to this park thing for like, an hour. Honestly? I was totally glad we did. Everyone needed a little time to just chill and like, breathe, I guess. Everyone threw their towels down on the ground and just layed around, hahaha. I just layed in the grass, took a few pictures of flowers, listened to my iPod with Ryan, and straight up CHILLED. It was great.
After that, we went to the Roman Bath-house thing. I gotta be honest, it was pretty beast. I mean, I could have done without the old men in speedos, but other than that, it was awesome. I fell asleep outside with Kate and Sarah tanning, until Ryan came and shook our chairs to wake us up because we had to leave. ...And I was sleeping good, too, dang it!
We left the bath-house to go back to the dance party (yes, dance PARTY. This was no school dance, man.) that the school was having for all the French and American kids. All I have to say is: wow. I swear, the whole crypt thing where they had the dance party at, looked (literally) like a club. Neon flashing lights, a DJ, crazy techno music, ect. All I know is, I wish Ashley had dances like that!
The dance party was pretty cool. Everyone basically dance their butts off, until the stereo broke. So then a whole group of about 10 of us started singing songs so we could dance, until they fixed the stereo. Then we danced more, chilled, went home, and ate peanut butter sandwiches.
So all in all, yesterday was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment