Sunday, April 5, 2009

France, Day Nine.

Oh. My. God.
My feet ache. My legs ache. I can barely keep my eyes open.
But today was pretty freakin' awesome.
Oriane, Erin, Keith, Joe, Niccolas and I all went hiking up some mountian, while both sets of parents tagged along with us.
Keke said the trip was about 10km altogether. Which translates to about 6.2something miles.
The views were absolutely MAGNIFICENT. We hiked up some whole mountian, up rocks, slid down paths, found some old castle thing and climbed to the top... yeah. It was pretty awesome. Until Joe tried to kill me by dropping a huge rock down the stairwell I was climbing. Everyone threatened to push him off the mountian, but since I lived through the horrific event, Joe is still alive, too. We compromised. I live, he lives. Seems fair enough, right?
I'll post some of the pictures from the trip some other time, when I'm not aching and about to fall asleep.
...Hah, yeah. I'm definitely gonna feel this tomorrow when I'm in Paris.
SPEAKING OF WHICH.
4:45am, rise and shine.
God. Imma sleep on the train, I'm sure.
Anyways, Erin just got out of the shower, so it's my turn.
Au Revoir! (Excuse me if I spelt that wrong.)

No comments:

Post a Comment