Saturday, April 4, 2009

France, Day Seven (Continued).

Alright, so. I was really tired last night. And didn't really feel like doing my blog, because sleep seemed much, much more appealing than blogging.
...Sorry, I'm just being honest.
ANYWAYS.
Yesterday, both the French and American alike went to this HUGE convention thing, to meet president Barack Obama.
Kinda ironic, meeting the United States president in France. But. That's just life for ya.
We had to wait FOREVER to get into the room where Obama made his speech, some of which I didn't understand, due to the fact I can't multitask (take pictures and listen at the same time). SO! Yeah.
Ryan waited an hour in line to get a Coke for me, which I thought was hilarious. I felt bad, but. Ohwell. They took the caps off the Coke bottles so that nobody would try to flick them at the prez. Just a little bit of info there, for those who didn't know.
Afterwards, Erin, Oriane and I all went over to Helene's house with Hanna, where we played Uno, gossiped, and watched ourselves on the news, online. WWAYTV3. Go check it out, we're still online, I think.






BUT YEAH. Imma post more pictures, since Oriane, Erin and I are about to leave.



















1 comment:

  1. So was the coke worth it.. You were really funny in Ryan's short video of you saying Obama, obama, Obama..

    I have enjoyed your BLOGS..
    Ryan's Mom

    ReplyDelete